- https://admindagency.com website (hereinafter: „Website”) is run jointly by Admind Agency Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. NIP (TAX Id.): 6793126270, KRS: 0000612468 and ADMIND sp. z o.o. NIP (TAX Id.) 6793091399, KRS: 0000461586, share capital 5000 PLN, Dworska 1 Street, 30-114 Kraków, Poland, entered in the Companies Register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division, e-mail: [email protected], hereinafter jointly referred to as „Controller”.
- As part of the Website’s activities, the data of the Website users (hereinafter: “Users”), including personal data, may be collected, processed and used.
- Moreover, information may be collected on the User’s IP address, the time of receipt of the inquiry and sending the answer, the address of the website from which the User was redirected to the Website and the type of software used by the User. This information is used for the purposes of administering the Website and creating statistics and analyzes.
- Joint controllers of personal data are Admind Agency Sp. z o. o. Sp. K NIP (TAX Id.): 6793126270, KRS: 0000612468 and ADMIND sp. z o.o. NIP (TAX Id.) 6793091399, KRS: 0000461586, share capital 5000 PLN, ul. Dworska 1, 30-114 Kraków, Poland, entered in the Companies Register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division.
- As part of the activities of the Website, the Users personal data provided by them voluntarily (eg. as part of filling in the contact form), such as an e-mail address or collected as part of the statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour are processed.
- The processing of Users’ personal data takes place for the purpose of:
- response to inquiries or correspondence addressed to the Controller, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6, section f, let. f of GDPR);
- Controller’s direct marketing of own products or services – including sending a newsletter, which is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Art. 6, section 1, let. f of GDPR);
- statistics and analysis of Users behaviour on website, which is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Art. 6, section 1, let. f of GDPR);
- Controller may disclose personal data to entities providing the services to Controller, such as providers of IT and marketing services.
- Controller may use IT service providers who are based outside of the European Union. Therefore, Customer’s data may be transferred there. Controller uses entities that process personal data on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in art. 46 of the GDPR, concluded between the Controller and this entity.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of:
- response to inquiries or correspondence addressed to the Controller – are processed for a period of 3 years from the moment of sending the inquiry or correspondence;
- in the case of data processed for the purpose of marketing – including sending a newsletter – objection to their processing for this purpose or until the Controller decides to delete them.
- keeping statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour on the Website – for a period of 3 years from the date of collection.
- User, who is the data subject, has the following rights:
- right to access personal data and the right to receive a copy thereof;
- right to rectify personal data;
- right to delete personal data;
- right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- right to transfer personal data;
- right to object to the processing of personal data;
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- In order to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, User may file a request to Controller in writing via e-mail or post.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but without providing it, it is impossible to contact the Controller and receive the marketing information.
- Controller ensures the protection of personal data that he processes. In particular, Controller uses appropriate technical safeguards and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected. In particular, it protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the provisions of law, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
[cookies and tools used within the Website]
- As part of the functionality of the Website, small files called cookies are used. These files are saved by the server on end user’s computer. Using cookies should be understood as their storage and access to them by the Controller.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, content (e.g. action identifiers) and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Website, adapting it to his needs and preferences;
- creating statistics and analyses regarding the use of the Website.
- As a part of Website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session” (session cookies, session storage) and “permanent” (persistent cookies, local storage). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until the session expires (e.g., leaving the Website, deleting them by the User, or turning the software off). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The default settings of web browsers usually allow the saving of cookies on end user’s devices. These settings can be changed by User.
- Controller informs that, in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law, the end user’s consent to the storage of information or access to information already stored in the end user’s telecommunications end device may also be expressed by the user using the software settings installed in the end device used by him. Therefore, if the user does not want to express such consent, he should change the settings of the web browser.
- Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their removal can be obtained on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following website addresses:
- Controller uses the following tools:
- Facebook Pixel tool, which is an analytical tool that helps to measure the effectiveness of advertisements based on the analysis of actions taken by end users on the website, which in turn allows for conducting more effective advertising campaigns;
- Google Analytics tool, which is is used to analyze website statistics.;
- LinkedIn Insight Tag tool, which allows to analyze the visits to the website thanks to the reports on the website audience;
- Mouseflow tool, which is a session recording and heat mapping service that is used to display the areas of the website that Users interact with most frequently. Inspectlet makes it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of user behaviour;
- Cloudflare tool, which allows to distribute the website content using servers located across different countries in order to optimize the performance.
- Yandex.Metrica which is a session recording and heat mapping service that is used to display the areas of the website that Users interact with most frequently.